News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Song to Describe a loved one

Started by Iamthatis, March 17, 2014, 04:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

Yesturday I spent the day with my Little Sister and I got to thinking. I you had to describe someone that you love what would that song be and why.

For me the song I would use to describe my Little Sister is Sully Erna My Light. I always said that she was My Light because when I was younger I thought about killing myself but then I started talking to my Sister again after so many years of being torn apart because of foster care. When I started talking to her again I knew the reason for my life.

Here is a link for the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fXnbLzfi-A
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

The Skarzs

Whoa. That's. . . difficult to think of without being compassionate. . . even for me, the deadpan emotionless cave troll. :P
Well, I haven't heard too many songs to describe any of those I care about, so. . . I'll post later.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Iamthatis

Sounds good Matey can't wait to hear want songs you pick Wot Wot.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Vilu Daskar

Why did you want to kill yourself
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 17, 2014, 08:04:20 PM
Why did you want to kill yourself

Um, don't you think that's a little rude? It may be a personal thing he doesn't want to talk about.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Iamthatis

If you would like to know. It was because I left my Little Sister at a very young age. Growing up in Foster Care wasn't easy. So I just about gave up on life til I started talking to my Little Sister again.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rusvul

...That's not an easy thing to do through. I've had some of that, though not that bad. My parents split apart- Not painfully or violently, mind you, or at least not any more than was absolutely nescessary. And then it didn't help that for a year they lived about three and a half hours apart... Yeah. But I'm mostly okay. Not nearly as hurt as it seems you were. I'm very glad that you managed to get through it :)

Iamthatis

Thanks glad I made it through also Wot Wot. :D]
RIP BRIAN JACQUES