News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My Bro's Birthday

Started by The Skarzs, May 22, 2014, 02:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Happy birthday birthday to Skar's brother! :D Hope it was a great one.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

My brother thinks we're all crazy. :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

He also read all those posts in the earlier pages.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

That might give slight indication of the psychological condition of forum members...  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

BlueRose

I hope that isn't a dig at me, Wylder.

Not like I mind.... I know I'm crazy!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Oh, my brother was also making sure you were a girl; otherwise, he would have been even more creeped out by your 'kiss' comment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I knew she was a girl, and I was still creeped out by it.  :o

By the way, happy biffdat again to ya, brother of Skarzsy!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 23, 2014, 07:16:49 PM
Oh, my brother was also making sure you were a girl; otherwise, he would have been even more creeped out by your 'kiss' comment.

Mwahahahahahahahaha.

I almost feel sorry for him.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Now he's wondering when this will be deleted. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I'm starting to wonder if your brother is just a person you created so you could make a topic about something.  IS YOUR BROTHER EVEN REAL?!?!  :o  :o  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

He's on the bottom bunk of our room laughing at your ignorance.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

How do I know that you're not just making that up?  It could be you sitting in the bottom bunk, laughing!  Or there could possibly not be a bottom bunk at all!  :o

BlueRose

The Skarzs

I sleep on the top bunk, my brother is on the bottom. The bed board of the top mattress has a bunch of pictures with George Washington on a horse on it. His blanket is a combination of gray, off-white, and black squares that are one square foot each. He's holding his Ipod and listening to music.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.