News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cornflower topic spam

Started by Rusvul, August 10, 2014, 11:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Why of course I don't make sense! I wouldn't be me if I did. I'm the space-mad one, the one who's a psychokineticist one day, the next is wielding a phase rifle.

...If I knew how to wield medical resonators, believe me, I would...

BlueRose

....... Psychokineticist?

Nevermind. Don't answer.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Psycho- Mind.

Kinetic- Move.

Psychokineticist- Someone who moves things with their mind. Fancy word for psychic or psion.

BlueRose

Oh. Ok. (That was a surprisingly simple answer... Well done!)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

Why thank you! I pride myself on my straightforward ans- Hahaha, just kidding.

BlueRose

Blaggut

The Gent: "Someone has fallen?!?! We must call the constable! Was it murder!?"

Black Lady: Don't call the po-lice!

The Villain: *Strokes mustache* I didn't do it.... Hehehehehehhehehe....

Turstrich: *SQAUWK*
~Just a soft space boi~

Jetthebinturong

What an imbecilic notion, of course you didn't fool! You've never met the girl

Tyrull, be nice

It bothers me that he has the audacity to call himself a villain. What, pray tell, have you done that is villainous in any way?

Tyrull, calm down

I shall not, a villain indeed. If you're going to choose an alias, at least make it original. "The Villain" Ooh how frightening! "The Gentleman" Ooh how dapper! "Black lady" Ooh how informative!

Not everybody has a the same flair for originality as you do Tyrull

Obviously not. I cut swathes of golden death through the land as I pursued my goals! I blasted the home of the god of magic to pieces! I ruled over a planet of merciless beings! I covered a world in a darkness that lasted a year! I orchestrated the downfall of the most powerful man on the world of Dyarran! I bested YOU in a swordfight! I fought and darn near killed Sagrad! And in doing all this, I made the people of Dyarran fear the colour of life and light as it became the colour of death and despair! I alone am worthy of the title "villain"

Oh I don't know Empress Elenis and the Daaniin did some pretty villainous things

Point

And the Mantis are cannibals

And let us not forget Ac-

Alright, alright! I'm not the only villain ever

Thank you
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

The Gent: Good sir, a gentleman always avoids violence. And genocide. And evil armies of death.

The Villain: hehehheeh... I prefer knocking people down stairs... Oops! I mean NOT knocking people down steps... Heehehehehe...

Black Lady: Boy don't make me cut chu!

Jim: My mommy says killing isn't nice. Compliments are better. My mommy says that when my friends call me stupid and retarded it's a compliment.
~Just a soft space boi~

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Blaggut on August 11, 2014, 12:17:33 AM
The Gent: Good sir, a gentleman always avoids violence. And genocide. And evil armies of death.

The Villain: hehehheeh... I prefer knocking people down stairs... Oops! I mean NOT knocking people down steps... Heehehehehe...

Black Lady: Boy don't make me cut chu!

Jim: My mommy says killing isn't nice. Compliments are better. My mommy says that when my friends call me stupid and retarded it's a compliment.

Gentleman, I am not a Gentleman and I need not heed your code. Villain, that is not evil that is at best, mean. Black Lady, to cut me would have no effect and I would gladly let you do it were I not an incorporeal being at the  present time. Jim, your mother lied and you should find new friends

You actually gave someone good advice

Don't remind me
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: BlueRose on August 10, 2014, 04:18:23 AM
*whacks Skarzs on the head* It's freaking adorable, Skarzsles, and no, not exactly insensitive, just male.

Cornflower's mother, please tell her that I'm missing being able to talk to her! Also, I'll do my best to pester Skarzs in her place until she is well enough to take the reins back up. :D
::) At least I am what I am. Also, reigns? What kind of animal do you think I am, a horse? This troll is insulted.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 10, 2014, 04:03:05 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 10, 2014, 04:01:08 AM
Sounds mushy, Faiy. Of course, that might just be my insensitive side showing.

Mind telling me how the two of you got talking? On the other hand, don't. I don't think I want to know.
If you insist.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 11, 2014, 12:23:50 AM
Boys, boys! That's enough. Hi, Jet, Blaggut, Rach, Blue, James, Rain, Rus, Skar, and whoever else has posted here.
Hello. I'm very late to the party. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

No, you are a troll. Definitely suited for long distances.

Faiyloe

Yes all and any alter egos must exit the topic immediately. They do not belong in this topic.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Blaggut

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 11, 2014, 12:23:50 AM
Boys, boys! That's enough. Hi, Jet, Blaggut, Rach, Blue, James, Rain, Rus, Skar, and whoever else has posted here.

The Gent: Poppycock! I am from a noble family, and should have been mentioned.

Black lady: I'm staying on the down-low. Don't want the police on me.

Jim: I don't want new friends. When there's no teachers, they give me friendly pats. Sometimes the pats hurt though.

Blaggut: You'll may shut up now.

Napoleon: I am not known in these lands.. I shall ambush it! *Calvalry floods in, willing sabers and flintlocks*
~Just a soft space boi~