News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Detectives' Den

Started by Maudie, January 06, 2017, 10:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What case should we solve next?

The disappearance of Delthion
8 (72.7%)
What Skarzs is doing with the sword of Martin the Warrior
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Maudie

My good friends, the age of forum shipping is drawing to a close. With that close comes the dawning of a new era, an era shrouded in mystery and uncertainty. Such an era requires a specific set of skills from forum members that expect to survive: those of investigation and deduction.
So many mysteries abound in the boards of this forum, and the only members who can truly thrive in this new age are the ones who are willing to solve these mysteries. Now is the time, and here is the thread to practice these skills.
In this Detectives' Den, we shall focus on solving these cases.
There is one case that precedes all others in importance. We will eventually address relevant cases such as the disappearance of Delthion, or what Skarzs is really doing with the Sword of Martin the Warrior, but before all these we need to take a look at this most important issue: the malfunctioning of the old forum.

Let's look at the facts:
Everyone knows that James has always been power hungry and ambitious. While the old forum still worked he seized position after position, stopping at nothing to get what he wanted. Then he cast his eyes on the one position it seemed he would never attain: that of webmaster. James has always wanted a forum of minions at his command and the ability to torment them with annoying forum tweaks whenever he wants. So he came up with a diabolical plan to seize control of the forum.
We don't know how, but the evidence suggests that James was responsible for the malfunctioning of the old forum. We also suspect he has disposed of the Redwall Abbey forum webmaster, in order to secure his position.

I need your insight, my friends. What conclusions have you come to in your investigations and deductions?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

I feel you might be on to something here.
Can we see the evidence for James malfunctioning the old forum? I was under the impression that Rusvul did it, but James might very well have been using Rusvul as a scapegoat.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

Maybe James hired Rusvul to do it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Feles

@James Gryphon

Defend Your Honor!

Edit: Groddil made the Brockhall Forum recently... what if he is planning the same thing?  :o
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

I don't know what you're talking about. ;D

Maudie

Do you think James got rid of the old forum to advance his own interests?
Yes
- 9 (81.8%)
No
- 2 (18.2%)

It's official! James got rid of the old forum. Not only is the popular vote with this option, but James himself voted yes!

CASE CLOSED!

Any suggestions for the next case? ;D

Feles

We have reason to believe the guests were the reason for Delthion's disappearance.
Quote from: alexandre on January 14, 2017, 07:48:10 PM
They... They've kidnapped @Delthion !

QuoteGuest   07:42:44 PM   Viewing Delthion's profile.
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on January 06, 2017, 10:01:15 PM
what Skarzs is really doing with the Sword of Martin the Warrior
Wut.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles