News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm, let's see, grabs Tungro and feeds him to a swarm of piranhas.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

*coats Seb in nitroglycerine and hands him a lit match*

Sebias of Redwall

Chops The Witness' head of with a sewing needle. (Let's just say it's a lost art)  ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

* covers Seb's nose and mouth with duct-tape so he is deprived off the privilege of breathing*
i am going to see how long it takes you until you figure out you are spelling my name wrong

Sebias of Redwall

Ah! not my beautiful nose! That's it. *Throws Wites off a 3,999,999 story building.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

*pours shark attractant over Seb and leaves him stranded in the middle of the ocean*

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

I am not going to post here cause' I think Wite is mad at me

The Witessss

the thing is kill the previous poster, not the last person that killed you.

*feeds Tungy to some veloceraptors.*

and i'm not really mad, you just can't tell when i'm joking on a computer. I should use more emojis.

Tungro

Quote from: The Witessss on March 01, 2019, 06:08:50 PM
and i'm not really mad, you just can't tell when i'm joking on a computer. I should use more emojis.
I didn't think you actually were, all in fun

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!