News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lettuche gathering place

Started by Ally046, April 21, 2021, 02:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

*Traps Hiag in a barrier sphere and slowly fills it with liquid flame*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dizappearz viz a 'Pop' und zen reappearz viz anozer 'Pop' ootzoide o' ze zphere*

*Zetz Kade'z noze (nae 'iz fur) on fire*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on November 21, 2022, 12:42:05 AM*Dances alone wearing a gown of flame*
Oy, there's no need to dance alone
*starts 🍃🍂, wearing a wreath of fresh lettuce on his head and trusts he's still fireproof*

Verdauga

*Wonders what happened to the lettuce in my salad bowl.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on November 26, 2022, 08:37:19 PM*Wonders what happened to the lettuce in my salad bowl.*

Tvaz roazted. 'ere, 'ave zome. *'andz Verdauga zome*

Verdauga

áve some of the roasted lettuce? No thank you.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Verdauga

As I said earlier, no thank you.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Verdauga

HeadInAnotherGalaxy