News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FOOD FIGHT!

Started by Delthion, November 18, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Addz cuztard und zen chocolate zauce*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

*Puts on gas mask*

*pulls out mustard seed*

Now who's ready for some war crimes?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Getz ready tae teleport bread*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

*innocently*

We should be fine so long as nobody teleports bread.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah actually 'ave teleported bread. Ah 'ave done nayzin' but teleport bread fer zree dayz na'.

WorshipTiria

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ripred the Gnawer

*halfheartedly throws a chicken sandwich at HIAG*
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zadly vatchez az ze Chicken zandvich gaez a zhort diztance und flopz ontae ze floor* Ye need tae put 200% effort intae everyzin'! Loike ziz! *Creamz Ripred viz a cuztard pie*

Ripred the Gnawer

*wipes cream from her face*

Well!

*flings a chicken pot pie and hits HIAG in the face*
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zee, zat'z better!

*Clobberz @Kade Rivok viz a zhepherd'z pie in ze 'ope zat 'e vill actually pozt*

Ripred the Gnawer

*yeets a strawberry ice cream sundae at Kade*

Flib Bigboat

*brings out a banana split gun* I have officially won at this point.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Never. *Pullz oot a giant leek und ztandz ready*

Ripred the Gnawer

*sniffs and loads hot sauce into her gun*