News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Never-Ending Labyrinth At The Bottom Of The Cellars

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

You didn't listen. They told you not to go into the Cellars, particularly by yourself. But you did not listen. You walked down the stairs, and found yourself in The Cellars. You thought you heard a noise in the far back, and you went to investigate. The further you got the darker it got. Yet you continued...continued, continued until you had gotten to a place almost pitch-dark. And in that dark, eerie, strangely cold and suddenly-chilly place in The Cellars, you took one more step...
And the floor moves out from right under you and you go falling, falling, falling down a deep, deep, deep seemingly endless chasm.........Until finally it deposited you into a small cavern-like space. The hole from whence you came is recovered as the floor moves back into place with a loud ghostly and ghastly haunting laughter, sealing you forever in the cavern. Looking about, you see a very dimly-lit (with small, almost burned-out candles) passage leading away from the chamber. Your only choice is to go into it, but you are sealed forever...in The Never-Ending Labyrinth At The Bottom Of The Cellars...........................

Zae, Ah zought Ah vid ztart a topic viz it bein' at Av Hallows' Eve. Only zree zimple rules:
1. Ye 'ave tae gae intae Ze Labyrinth. Ye can keep togezer or gae off on yer ovn.
2. Ze Labyrinth iz never-endin' und naybeazt can e'er ezcape it.
3. Zere are...zingz in Ze Labyrinth. Zpooky zin'z. Creepy zin'z. Zcary zin'z. Creepin', cravlin', ztalkin', zteppin' zlovly und quietly az vell az viz much noize aboot Ze Labyrinth. Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________________

*Ztartz intae Ze Labyrinth*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

* Delthion walks into the Labyrinth

So HIAG, I hope you won't be getting to thin on our journey through here! Need to keep you nice and plump!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

* Jetthebinturong stares at Delthion as he follows the passage.

What are you talking about?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

* Jet shakes his head and mutters darkly.

One day your cannibalistic tendencies will get you into trouble.

* Jet turns to HiAG

I've just had a thought. Is it possible that the labyrinth is booby-trapped? Or might there be secret passages?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Amber

* Lady Amber pokes her head into the Labyrinth and steps in nervously

Sooo... can we die in here, or are we literally doomed to walk this Labyrinth forever, no matter what happens? 'Cause if we die, then technically we've actually escaped.

Delthion

Lady Amber

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 31, 2018, 03:28:58 AM
* Jet turns to HiAG

I've just had a thought. Is it possible that the labyrinth is booby-trapped? Or might there be secret passages?

Aye und Aye.

Quote from: Lady Amber on November 01, 2018, 12:20:13 AM
* Lady Amber pokes her head into the Labyrinth and steps in nervously

Sooo... can we die in here, or are we literally doomed to walk this Labyrinth forever, no matter what happens? 'Cause if we die, then technically we've actually escaped.

Aye, ye can die in 'ere...Und zen ye come back intae ze ztartin' chamber again. Yer original body 'ove'er- Zat remainz vhere it iz. *Pointz tae a zkeleton hangin' on ze vall by 'iz neck* Loike zat fellov.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

A troll is never lost underground.
Also. . . *Looks around.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs