News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Never-Ending Labyrinth At The Bottom Of The Cellars

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 11, 2019, 06:56:31 PM
*Continues eating gold pieces, making a noticeable impact on the size of the gold pile.*
MY GOLD!!! What on earth are you doing, Kade? *Begins to pocket as much gold as possible*

Quote from: Booklover on November 11, 2019, 07:01:45 PM
*Falls through a hole and has no idea what this labyrinth place is... unless it's The Labyrinth, with a lack of blue cookies*
Welcome!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

In any case, where were we?

*Grabs a torch and walks down a passage connecting with Skarzs' tunnel.*

Sebias of Redwall

*Climbs up slide with my pockets full of gold and follows Verdauga* So where are we going again?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

We are searching for a martial treasure... weaponry so efficient and powerful, it was stored where few could reach and none can return from.... engines of destruction whose designs, designers, and names, have been struck from history....

Sebias of Redwall

Ooh! But why are we looking for it? What's our reason? Where do we fit in the plot of the history of the world? We are the good guys, right? Are we there yet? My elbow is twitching... is that normal? Are we there yet now?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

Ah... Oh. I see. Hmm. Okay.

Are we there yet now? *Looks left and right* Why is the tunnel glowing up ahead like fire?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

It's a barrier, meaning we are getting close.
(Part of me wants to turn this into an RP. ^-^)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on November 11, 2019, 07:44:31 PM
It's a barrier, meaning we are getting close.
(Part of me wants to turn this into an RP. ^-^)
(That's actually a really good idea! You should start one!)

Hmm... *Readies hammer* Are we there yet?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 11, 2019, 07:39:15 PM
Because. Because. Late. Yes. No. For you. No.
Wizards are never late, nor are they early. They always arrive precisely when they mean to!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on November 11, 2019, 07:47:09 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on November 11, 2019, 07:39:15 PM
Because. Because. Late. Yes. No. For you. No.
Wizards are never late, nor are they early. They always arrive precisely when they mean to!
What Gandalf she said. ^^^

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!