Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 11, 2019, 08:36:07 PM
Quote from: Booklover on November 11, 2019, 08:34:56 PM
We're getting into spoiler territory here, so I won't explain why I won't run out of energy. Or I'll just get a witchlight, that should sort out the energy problem.
*Checks Booklover for
Spoiler
dragon souls
[close]

Spoiler
Hearts more than souls. Or there's taking energy from the animals/plants around me (cough Verdauga cough).
[close]
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

*Starts rubbing two rocks together* Hey! I think I saw a spark!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Look, we sorted out the fire problem. There's now a ball of light following me everywhere (including other topics, look out for it), so you don't need to bother. And I've got a witchlight anyway.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

If we're still talking Inheritance, then I'll pass on the hotdogs.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Booklover on November 11, 2019, 08:39:14 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 11, 2019, 08:36:07 PM
Quote from: Booklover on November 11, 2019, 08:34:56 PM
We're getting into spoiler territory here, so I won't explain why I won't run out of energy. Or I'll just get a witchlight, that should sort out the energy problem.
*Checks Booklover for
Spoiler
dragon souls
[close]
Spoiler
Hearts more than souls. Or there's taking energy from the animals/plants around me (cough Verdauga cough).
[close]

Spoiler
Eh, I mean, the Eldunarí is called their "heart of hearts" for sure, but it's jewel like and contains their consciousness, which to me is more soul like.  Besides, If there's anything that can be considered the heart of a heart, it'd be a soul (in my opinion).  Also, the area under the Rock of Kuthian where a bunch of them were hidden was called the Vault of Souls, so....  :P
[close]
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Creates new body* This might work... *kills my old body* this might be a little morbid, but it works. *lights my old body on fire*

Yay, a fire!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Booklover

This will seem irrelevant, but what colour are the inner depths of your soul?

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

The title indicates this should be at the bottom of the cellars.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on November 11, 2019, 08:51:07 PM
*Creates new body* This might work... *kills my old body* this might be a little morbid, but it works. *lights my old body on fire*

Yay, a fire!
Ah! What are you doing!? *Beats out the flames* *Pours water on One-Eye*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

That was my old body, it was already dead. *Goes to light it again.*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!