News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The New BWAS

Started by Kade Rivok, February 20, 2020, 05:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

I might try it sometimes, it looks interesting. I'm actually making a list of all the books I've read and liked, and I'm making another one of books I haven't read yet, or series I haven't finished.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Definitely try ze Dizcvorld zeriez. Reaper Man, Hogfather, und Jingo are me favourite zree o' ze vonez Ah've read zae far.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Way to abuse Skarzs: force him to read the War of the Spark Novel.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Or vorze, ze Tviloight zeriez...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Let's judt build a collection of bad books and stories amd force Skarsz to read them.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In zat caze, Ze Metamorphoziz vid be a good vone.

The Skarzs

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 15, 2023, 05:43:08 PMIn zat caze, Ze Metamorphoziz vid be a good vone.
That looks like the most German book every written. What kind of depressing and anticlimactic story is that even.
Quote from: WorshipTiria on May 15, 2023, 03:28:25 PMWay to abuse Skarzs: force him to read the War of the Spark Novel.
What?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 15, 2023, 11:45:23 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 15, 2023, 05:43:08 PMIn zat caze, Ze Metamorphoziz vid be a good vone.
That looks like the most German book every written. What kind of depressing and anticlimactic story is that even.

Zimply put, a man vakez up vone day und realisez 'e'z turned intae a giant Beetle/Inzect. 'e lingerz fer a fev monthz, und zen diez. Ze End. Ah 'ad tae read it fer zchool vone toime. Tiz extremely deprezzin'. In community college a teacher zhoved me an animated verzion o' vot Ah zink vaz anozer ztory o' 'iz aboot a country doctor vhich vaz alzae bizarre und deprezzin'. Ach...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: WorshipTiria on May 15, 2023, 03:28:25 PMWay to abuse Skarzs: force him to read the War of the Spark Novel.
What?
[/quote]

It's a novel telling the story of a card game, and it is one of the worst novels I have ever read. When my brother had mice in his apartment, they took one nibble of thw book and decided to not eat it. That's how bad it was.

Flib Bigboat

Good grief.

There are lots and lots of books that I would not recommend to anyone.
But I have locked them into the part of my brain where important information goes. I can never remember anything that's in there. Ever.

Oh wait...
What about The Cursed Child?
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 18, 2023, 09:24:13 PMGood grief.

There are lots and lots of books that I would not recommend to anyone.
But I have locked them into the part of my brain where important information goes. I can never remember anything that's in there. Ever.

Oh wait...
What about The Cursed Child?

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Way to Abuse Skarzs: paint his whole kitchen bright yellow.