News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lettuche gathering place

Started by Ally046, April 21, 2021, 02:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Masika on April 24, 2021, 12:57:43 AM
Who says that wasn't my intention, hmm? /:) Besides, fire's bad for lettuces, too...
An' that's exactly why I don't play with it.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Good thing were in a magically protected cave...

Wouldn't want to wilt...
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Oof. That reminds me, I gotta get back to editing my fic...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*is envious, since editing means some must have been written* (although I have almost finished the fic I'm currently writing (says, despite the fact it'll probably end up double the length I think))
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

(Yeah, that seems to always happen to me.) What do you have to be jealous for? My writing's not that good, y'know.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Everyone says that. Usually it actually is good.

Because you are succeeding in writing stuff?

Flib Bigboat

You've never even seen my writing! How do you know it's good?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I never actually said it was (although it is, and you should believe in yourself).

Flib Bigboat

I sent it to you, so you can see how bad it is. ^-^
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Strange. Didn't tell me I had a new message.

And what do you mean? It's great!

Ally046

Is it the same one you sent me? ^-^

That one is great!!! :D

I told you to stop being so self-degrading... ::)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Mara the Wolf

Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Come on, Flibie, showing people is part of growing as a writer!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!