Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on May 10, 2023, 06:32:46 PMWell, we have found that things eaten by Kade tend to survive, so did you really avenge flib?
No. He went and ate something else instead.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Ah cannae believe Ah avmozt forgot tae dae ziz!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

My beloved brethren... I am soon to depart our ranks. It has been a joy, and an honor to serve with you all. LLTLG!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: lass of something much on August 12, 2023, 02:38:08 PMMy beloved brethren... I am soon to depart our ranks. It has been a joy, and an honor to serve with you all. LLTLG!

Vot 'appened?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

I have departed from the lettuche
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on August 15, 2023, 12:16:00 PMI have departed from the lettuche
You will soon depart from life also, my friend. To betray the lettuche is to betray those who would betray you back to get even for this heinous crime.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on August 31, 2023, 02:10:54 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on August 15, 2023, 12:16:00 PMI have departed from the lettuche
You will soon depart from life also, my friend. To betray the lettuche is to betray those who would betray you back to get even for this heinous crime.

@lass of something much Ye zhould carry a blender or vegetable-choppin' knife fer zafety.

Flib Bigboat

That will only serve to make us twice as furious.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Conziderin' ye've avready declared a deaz zentence, zat probably daeznae really vorzen ze zituation much.

Flib Bigboat

Oh. Yeah.
I forgot about that...
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 31, 2023, 06:10:45 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on August 31, 2023, 02:10:54 PM

@lass of something much Ye zhould carry a blender or vegetable-choppin' knife fer zafety.

Hmmmmm perhaps.. then again, I have plenty  of knives already, so I think one or two of them will do. kitchen knives can be very inconvenient
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱