News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lettuche gathering place

Started by Ally046, April 21, 2021, 02:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Are you going to eat it now?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Eating cannibalism after it's been killed with fire is very hard to do, One-eye. Especially since there's nothing left of it by now.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

*Kills Flib with fire*
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

*Turns Flib into delicious Caesar salad*

Mmm, delicious!
Fursonas:

Flib Bigboat

Next time I want you to do something, I will bribe you with salad. ;)
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Squinty-eye glare in the direction of Sika*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 24, 2021, 11:58:23 PM
Next time I want you to do something, I will bribe you with salad. ;)

Eh, that won't work. I like salad, but not enough for it to work as a bribe.
Fursonas:

Flib Bigboat

I can't really imagine anyone being bribed with salad. It sounds like a contradiction.
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Go to bed, Lass.
*eats sushi with lots of wasabi*
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

But... But is hun'y :,(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱