Main Menu

What if I disappeared..

Started by Ally046, May 13, 2021, 05:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 04, 2021, 10:44:12 PM
*Pours some tea* Come now, you couldn't leave before the party starts, my friend!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

the Season Naming party, of course! It's not over yet.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

It's still very much alive, you know.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

The thread is a party, silly chook. ::)
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 17, 2021, 02:22:54 AM
It's still very much alive, you know.
Mostly dead, though. Which is slightly alive.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046