News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Summer 2021 Nameday Feast

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 02, 2021, 11:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Well, this is a bit exciting don't you think? Congrats Matthias, and look forward to hearing what you'll come up with!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Booklover

Congrats, Matthias!

So, what will it be? Summer of Secrets? Summer of Suspicious Activity? I guess it could also be Summer of Sanity (in which, for once, we are somewhat sane).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Russa Nodrey

Congrats, Matthias! I love the name!
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on June 02, 2021, 11:56:12 AM
Congrats, Matthias!

So, what will it be? Summer of Secrets? Summer of Suspicious Activity? I guess it could also be Summer of Sanity (in which, for once, we are somewhat sane).

Ach, zanity?! *Takez zat zought und buriez it vhere naybeazt can ever get tae it again* Nay zanity alloved! May'apz it'll be, Ze Zummer O' Ze Zoliloquy!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Mayhaps it'll be, The Summer of the... what?
*goes off to google what Zoliloquy is*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

We're turning it into the Summer of Speculation.

Matthias720

I have a name. It's particularly special, considering the important milestone we're approaching. All will be revealed in due time.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 03, 2021, 09:38:34 PM
I have a name. It's particularly special, considering the important milestone we're approaching. All will be revealed in due time.
Summer of Something Special?

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Quote from: Booklover on June 03, 2021, 10:50:55 PM
Quote from: Matthias720 on June 03, 2021, 09:38:34 PM
Summer of Something Special?
More special than that. Good try though.

Flib Bigboat

OH! I know! The forum was started ten years ago, on June 8, I bet it has something to do with that!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Airbendz tva dozen piez up intae ze cloudz, zat vill come zplatterin' doon on everybeazt after ze name iz given*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Summer of the Succulent Squirrels... Or something.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zummer O' Zhe Zellz Zea Zhellz By Ze Zea Zhore.