Main Menu

hehe this topic has no reason

Started by WorshipTiria, June 18, 2021, 03:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 19, 2021, 12:37:02 AM
*Came for knowledge* Wow, I am such a fool.
I thought you were such a Russa.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Such a unique Russa is what I meant. You know that.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Yes you do. You're humble enogh to know it.
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 23, 2021, 04:29:19 AM
*Slaps...*
*... at the many mosquitos that are hovering around this topic*
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046