Main Menu

hehe this topic has no reason

Started by WorshipTiria, June 18, 2021, 03:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Ally046

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 09, 2021, 02:52:32 PM
*Defenestrates Flib.*  Away with ye, miscreant.

*Catches Ally by the kankle and hoists her up.*  Why run?  I'm here to help :)
> - >    ...     *Slaps Kade*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Haha, I'm still alive! *I have fallen out of some very tall trees before, IRL*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

(It was an accident, but at least I know how to tell a dead branch apart from a healthy one now...)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

To all who care to know: I have officially died.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

RIP. When's the funeral?

Edit: My condolences.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.