News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Antonio.

Started by lass of something much, July 02, 2021, 04:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on December 03, 2021, 06:50:27 PM
What?
Geoff is short for Geoffrey. But it's pronounced the same as Jeff, and Jeffrey. (I'm assuming.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Who is Antonio,  Ally.  :)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

*Wakes from a deep social media slumber*
Wh-wha?! Why have you summoned me here after three years?!?! How have you wandered here yourself?!
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

lass of something much

My ways are beyond your understanding
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I do hope Antonio is doing well, whoever he is.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Really? That's funny, i don't.

lass of something much

The lore deepens..it seems Antonio is not a fond character...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Or Ally iz nae fond o' 'im, in any caze...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

I generally trust Ally on these things, unless it's her opinion on flesh eating Beatles.. those things are horrid
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Beatlez or Beetlez?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

I meant beetles, but the Beatles works too
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ally046

(I can't see the gif :'( )

He brings back memories of shattered glass

"shattered glass", kinda sounds like a poem/song-like thing...

Quote from: lass of something much on April 02, 2024, 11:10:17 AMI generally trust Ally on these things, unless it's her opinion on flesh eating Beatles.. those things are horrid
Hey, I regard them as beautiful in a few ways, but now that I no longer tend a colony, I can see your point of view more clearly. It's kind of relieving to not have to stress and assess biosecurity and safety all the time lol.

lass of something much

Quote from: Ally046 on April 05, 2024, 09:58:49 PM(I can't see the gif :'( )

He brings back memories of shattered glass

"shattered glass", kinda sounds like a poem/song-like thing...

Quote from: lass of something much on April 02, 2024, 11:10:17 AMI generally trust Ally on these things, unless it's her opinion on flesh eating Beatles.. those things are horrid
Hey, I regard them as beautiful in a few ways, but now that I no longer tend a colony, I can see your point of view more clearly. It's kind of relieving to not have to stress and assess biosecurity and safety all the time lol.
I'm sure they're lovely.. but the concept is just straight nightmare fuel
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ally046 on April 05, 2024, 09:58:49 PM(I can't see the gif :'( )

Tiz ziz zcene from Ze Mummy: