News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Please click!!! (Meeting Place of the RAUS)

Started by Flib Bigboat, November 05, 2021, 08:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on November 08, 2021, 05:57:08 PM
Flib, I thought you were holding a Mass Rebellion against Tights? You said so. You ought to make an MRAT topic, too.
Socks come first.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

OH MY YOU ARE ACTUALLY WEARING SOCKS RIGHT NOW O.O
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*waves banner high and grabs pitch (without the fork)* Let's burn these things. Rippy, get the torches.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Wouldn't want to steal Kade's fork. Word suggestions came up with 'wouldn't want to steal Kade's stomach'.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 14, 2021, 08:13:22 AM
*waves banner high and grabs pitch (without the fork)* Let's burn these things. Rippy, get the torches.
I thought you were a taniwha, can't you breathe fire onto the socks?
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Booklover on November 14, 2021, 09:24:34 AM
Wouldn't want to steal Kade's fork. Word suggestions came up with 'wouldn't want to steal Kade's stomach'.

There's only one way to even reach it, after all.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Booklover on November 14, 2021, 09:24:34 AM
Word suggestions came up with 'wouldn't want to steal Kade's stomach'.
I'm laughing myself half to death! That doesn't even make sense, actually...

Flib Bigboat

It does. Kade's been eating people for a long time, and most of the time it's Booklover who gets eaten, and then her replies to the thread are all coming from inside Kade's stomach, and so autocorrupt suggested Kade's stomach when she was typing Kade's fork, because "stomach" is one of the most common words to come after "Kade".
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Lol. I see. That's amusing, but poor Bookie...