News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Death Of Skarzs Murder Mystery

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 11, 2022, 05:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who killed The Skarzs?

Kade Rivok
1 (10%)
Cornflower MM
4 (40%)
One-Eye The Wildcat
1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ze unzinkable 'az 'appened!

--**---**--

On the 11th of November 2022, @The Skarzs was found dead- murdered- by some unkenned individual or individuals. His body is being kept in a large transparent troll-proof box (just in case a necromancer or someone tries to bring him back as a zombie or something like that) in Cavern Hole. As to who did this horrendous crime, there are currently five suspects:

1. @Kade Rivok - He recently revived an old thread for abusing Skarzs . . . could he be the culprit...?

2. @Cornflower MM - Wasn't there a topic where she and Skarzs got married? Perhaps the marriage had gone sour, and she wanted to end it . . . permanently...

3. @One-Eye the wildcat - He hasn't been seen lately, and it might just be the sort of thing he would do.

4. The Death Defying Beavers - They could be trying to take over the world again, but Skarzs might have kent or seen something that could ruin their plans, and they decided to have him assassinated...

5. The Guests - They are devious, sneaky, malicious and bent on taking over the forum- need I say more...?

If you have any information on this crime, please reveal it in this thread, and vote on who you think the guilty party is. This tragedy must not be allowed to go unpunished!!!

--**---**--

Ah vonder vho could 'ave done it. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Oh, that's horrible! How could someone murder the smol elf?! >:(
*Closes his eyes*
He lived a great life and we had some great times together
*Smiles slightly at the memories of abusing him, his eyes still closed*
*...finally opens his eyes, but looks away as he says*
Skarz shall be dearly missed

Spoiler
What was the cause of death?
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

I feel like it's a slightly important detail >_>
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, Ah'm nae 'oidin' anyzin'- Ah juzt genuinely dinnae ken- 'iz body vaz found dead und tvaz determined zat 'e vaz murdered, but az o' yet nae vone kenz 'ov (or vhy). Look fer evidence und etc. regardin' ze caze-

ZE GAME IZ AFOOT!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Oh! Oh! It was Colonel Mustard, in the library, with the revolver!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nev report on ze murder o' Skarzs:

--**---**--

It has been revealed that the member kenned as Skarzs was found dead in the Cellars by ze Friar, lying on his back. In his hand was a mug of October Ale, which it has just been determined containted- amongst other things- nightshade. From this evidence, it is now believed that the cause of death was poisoning. It is theorised that he started drinking the poisoned October Ale in the mug, got poisoned, and died. Whether he was aware of the nightshade in the drink prior to drinking, or also if he was forced into drinking the poisoned drink, has yet to be determined. Everybeast is advised to come forward if they have or discover any further clues or evidence that can help find the dead member's killer.

--**---**--

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

There's only a few beasts here that are fond of the drink, so I believe that could limit our suspects.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nayvone zaid ze murderer zemzelvez drinkz it, zough.

Kade Rivok

But to actually use it in the first place requires somebeast that would actually think to use it at all, which is more likely in one that partakes (or at least pretends to) themselves.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!