One-Eye The Wildcat
1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Wylder Treejumper

Personally, I think it was James Gryphon. Has anyone seen him since the murder was discovered? Of course not. Definitive proof of his guilt.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A nev update on ze murder:

--**---**--

Four guests were just discovered drowned to death in the abbey pond. All four of them had apparently recently submitted to join the forum and were vaiting on a response. It is suspected that this could be somehow related, but what the connection could be remains unkenned. Could the one who drowned them have been the same one who poisoned Skarzs? Could somebeast have been trying to silence them, or perhaps prevent them from joining the forum? Could they have been accomplices that it was decided needed to be disposed of? It remains a mystery...

--**---**--
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

Ach, that would explain why all the guests who ostensibly are creating accounts never show up
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed. Und zen ve 'ave zoze zat create an account, make a fev poztz, get a profile picture, und zen juzt dizappear. Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

I think Skarzs and the guests were having a feud and ended up offing each other.  He has a long history of being a guest hater, after all.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Except ze gueztz vere drovned after 'iz murder.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I personally think you should add the BWAS as an option in the poll.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I think I should change my vote to Kade.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I also think you should change your vote to Kade.  I always deserve to be voted for, regardless of the poll.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I think Kade is acting very suspicious. On purpose. So we'll all think it's him. Which means it most likely isn't.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

No no, you should definitely vote for me!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Change the vote to me then.  Do it, or you'll regret it probably!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!