News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Times [Issue Three (3)]

Started by Trigoma, August 27, 2012, 02:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Announcements:

Spoiler
As of today, there are 1382 members on this forum. The total topics now number 2215, and there are now 113204 posts.
[close]

Season Namers and Names:

Spoiler
1: Tiria Wildlough named the first autumn: Autumn of the Golden Melody

2: DanielOfRedwall named the first winter: Winter of the Frozen Wind

3: Bragoon named the first spring: Spring of New Beginnings

4: Trigoma named the first summer: Summer of Renewed Hopes
[close]

Absences:

Spoiler
   1.  Redwaller is gone for a few weeks.  He will be back in September.
  2.  AbbotAlf0805 is still gone, but hopefully he'll be back soon.
  3.  W0NWILL is still on vacation she'll be back around Monday. (I'm having lots of good fun)
4. Spidermonkey will be gone for a few days while he fixes his internet.
[close]

Returns:

Spoiler
1.Flandor has returned from his business.  Welcome back!
[close]

Prayers Requests:

Spoiler
Pray for Icefires "Adoption Fundraiser" so that it may be fruitful and well brought up. Pray for the ones being adopted as well, so that they may get accepted into a great loving family.

Pray for Rainshadow who is raising money for her youth group. Lets all go buy some ice cream she is selling! Woot!
[close]

Entertainment:

Spoiler

"Charge? But I'm only Martin's stunt double! I don't do the fighting!.... Wait a sec... That just doesn't sound right..."

Sable: "Rabbit.... You look ridiculous in that marching band costume."

Hare: *gasps* "Insolence! Foul fiend! Prepare to meat death at the... pointy... end of... my... Baton.... Uh oh."
[close]

Help-Wanted:

Spoiler
DanielOfRedwall has requested help in contributing to his FanFic "Redwall/Middle-earth Mash-up". He needs comments, brainstorming, the whole deal! PM him for more info, or follow this link to his FanFic! http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=2576.0
[close]

Top Poster:

Spoiler
The top posters have not changed their lead! AbbotAlf0805 is still in the lead with an incredible 4142 posts! Danflorreguba is not going to stop his hot pursue in catching up with AbbotAlf. He scores in at 2968! Tiria Wildlough is not giving it up, streaking up to Danflorreguba, ranking in at 2019! Good job to these three people and their tireless work in conquering the forums.
[close]

Top Game:

Spoiler
Count As High As Possible Before A Moderator Posts by Gonff is still the top game, with 8539 replies, and The Person Below Me by The Lady Shael comes second, with 3129 replies. Have fun with those games, people!
[close]

Birthdays:

Spoiler
   Past:
  Trigoma (18) August 23
  Skyblade (14) and Máiri (26) August 24

Today:
  None.

Future:
  Lutra (28) August 27
  Maka Albarn (15) and Morkeye (18) August 29
  Bananagirl (17) August 30
  Storm Gullwhacker (18) and Lantur (13) August 31
[close]

In-closing:

Spoiler
Well, this release is quiet a bit late, and it didn't include everything it was supposed to. We had several problems with processing this one. I take full blame for that. But I can assure you that this will not happen again. Next issue for SURE will have everything we promised. ~Redwall Abbey Times~
[close]
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman