Martin
13 (76.5%)
Matthias
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 31, 2012, 10:34:41 PM

Vilu Daskar

I like Martin better.

MOD EDIT: Fixed your spelling for you. :)
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Felldoh154

W0NWILL

Felldoh154

W0NWILL

Martin is a better fighter, he's had more losses, and he's just plain awesome.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

thank you, he's way cooler, and really good looking in the t.v show  :)

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias was old school and he was first.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Wait, which Martin are we talking about? I voted Martin because he defeated a wildcat!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Matthias to the ends of the Earth!!!!!!!! Why do you think my profile is that eh?

Skipper

Martin, its just cool how he watches over redwall and he is a better fighter/warrior

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.