News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Swart or Veil?

Started by Veil Sixclaw, March 26, 2013, 04:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simple question, which it better Swart Sixclaw or Veil Sixclaw?

Swart Sixclaw
Veil Sixclaw

Veil Sixclaw

I VOTE VEIL SIXCLAW!!! -quite obvious really ;) ;D
Pie iz awesome

Tam and Martin

Swarrt. He was very smart.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

I think Swartt was a better all-around bad guy. He had greater motives, shall we say, than Veil ever did, although they both seemed to have a little mental problem with revenge... You've got to admire Swartt's tenacity, too -- how many years did he do nothing but literally obsess over Sunflash? Silly guy. He's got my vote. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

rachel25

I vote Swart because of his cunning actually I've just finished rereading Outcast of Redwall and I've always thought Swart was a very clever Ferret  ::)  :P

Lutra

Veil wasn't the strongest or most cunning...his father was more those things.  But we knew his father would be like that.  If you really wanted a reading adventure you would have to focus on Veil more because you didn't know what he was going to do.  Would he make an evil choice? Would he make a lousy decision?  You just didn't know beforehand because he was one of Mr. Jacques' true gray characters.  That makes him more interesting than a one-dimensional warrior like his father.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Persinoly, I like Swartt better.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

CrazyPug37

I'm basing my pick on who I like more, which is Veil.  If it was on brains, or fighting ability, I would probably choose Swartt.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Aldeneg

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It dependz on vot ye mean by "better". Dae ye mean vho vaz zmarter? Vho vaz ztronger? Nicer? Az uzual it dependz on definition.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

I think she/he means all of what you said  8)

Redwaller

I preferred Swart over Veil.

rachel25

Me too Veil just annoyed me  ::)