0 (0%)
cluny the scourge
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 01:32:03 AM

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

James Gryphon

The most skilled hero, Boar.

The most skilled villain, Cluny.
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Heroes: I voted Martin the Warrior number 1, obviously, he is amazing. Rakkety Tam is number 2 because he is very skilled and just awesome! Boar would have to be right up there, if I had a third vote I'd go for him. I think Matthias would be up there as well, but he isn't on the list (and, to be honest, I'm not sure why).
Villains: Cluny the Scourge would be the best, honouabke mentions to Gabool, Badrang and Damug Warfang.

Why is Badredd on that list, by the way, because he wasn't a very good warrior...?
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 19, 2011, 04:41:06 AM
I voted Martin the Warrior number 1, obviously, he is amazing. Rakkety Tam is number 2 because he is very skilled and just awesome!

Why is Badredd on that list, by the way, because he wasn't a very good warrior...
i dont know i thought i should just put him on there and plus i couldnt remember anyother bad guys at the moment
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Gonff

I'll say the Taggerung because he was very good at tracking and fighting. My 2nd will be Trisscar because she was good too and she took care of her friends, etc.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Log-a-Log

I think the Taggerung was the most talented warrior- he could swim better than anyone, could track anybody down, and of course was a fierce fighter
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

daskar666

Gulo (for obvious reasons) and MTW.
Regarding Tagg, although he was doubtlessly a skilled warrior, we didn't actually see him in any battles (except the fight with Yo Karr).
Which is a pity (because of his warrior skills). I wonder if hope there's an unpublished book about Tagg, Ruggan Bor and Russano which is a sequel to Taggerung.

Captain Tammo

I chose Bragoon and Saro because they held back a full army over an abyss
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Luath

I voted for Rakkety Tam (what can I say, I'm a Scot) but I actually dont have a favorite and think all the warriors (the warriors of good anyway) are all as amazing as each other.   

sabretache5611

Rakkety tam is highly skilled with several weapons so thats why i voted for him.  Tagg is trained in all manner of tracking and hand to hand combat.  he could also capture Juskarath alive and bring them back without hurting them, quite a mark of skill.  Martin is also very good, but...he lacks in size advantage compared to tagg and tam
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Lutra

I think the list is a tad short, but I put votes in for Tagg and Lady Cregga.  You don't get in the way of badgers in bloodrath...even if the fighting eventually causes you to lose your vision later in life.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

martins#1fan

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 19, 2011, 04:41:06 AM
I voted Martin the Warrior number 1, obviously, he is amazing. Rakkety Tam is number 2 because he is very skilled and just awesome!

Why is Badredd on that list, by the way, because he wasn't a very good warrior...
Martin the Warrior of course!! He was the Abbey Warrior!! You have to be awesome to be the abbey warrior!
Martin is the most skilled Warrior of them ALL, NOT Boar the Fighter.
You've gotta' vote For Martin!
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Lutra on July 21, 2011, 12:28:53 AM
I think the list is a tad short

A fix would be to just add an 'Other' option

And for a villain, the most skilled in sword would be Kurda. In bow, I'd say Vallug Bowbeast, followed by Dingeye.
I couldn't say hero.
This topic wasn't specified by 'best', and the name of the game seems to be most talented, though it could be interpreted as just whoever someone's favorite warrior-classed character.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

martins#1fan

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 21, 2011, 04:05:15 PM
Quote from: Lutra on July 21, 2011, 12:28:53 AM
I think the list is a tad short

A fix would be to just add an 'Other' option

And for a villain, the most skilled in sword would be Kurda. In bow, I'd say Vallug Bowbeast, followed by Dingeye.
I couldn't say hero.
This topic wasn't specified by 'best', and the name of the game seems to be most talented, though it could be interpreted as just whoever someone's favorite warrior-classed character.
What???? Clearly the Most skilled with a sword is Martin, with Lord Brocktree a close second, and Rakkety Tam a close third.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

First off, I specifically said as for a villain the most skilled. I was not counting in any heroes, as I couldn't decide about them.
And that's a matter of opinion.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away