News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Epic or Mad

Started by rachel25, May 29, 2013, 05:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can any of these four hares call themselves Epic or Mad you decide

Tarquin Epic
Tarquin Mad
Basil StagHare Epic
Basil StagHare Mad
Boorab Epic
Boorab Mad
Jod Epic
Jod Mad

rachel25

OK you decide if these hares are Epic or mad you get four votes so that's on vote per hare after voting please post what you voted for each hare and why  ;D Let the voting begin  :D
RRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDWWWWWWAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  ;DEEEEEEEELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

GeminyaTome

Personally, I never thought any of them mad. They were just a bit eccentric.....
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Tam and Martin

I thought Jodd was a bit mad. As for Tarquin I just didn't like him that much.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

CrazyPug37

Quote from: GeminyaTome on May 29, 2013, 06:28:40 PM
Personally, I never thought any of them mad. They were just a bit eccentric.....
Yes, except for Jodd.  Jodd was a "tad" bit overexcited.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Maudie

Basil was the only one that I didn't put as mad. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Osu

Tarquin was "mad with love," does that count? ;D Otherwise, I think Jodd was the only one up there who actually crossed the line (as it were) by attempting to be a squirrel... good thing he had a pretty haremaid to set him straight eventually!

"Eccentric" is certainly what I would use to describe them all, haha!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

I voted Basil Stagehare as epic and Boorab  as epic Basil is epic because of what he did in Matimo and Boorab is epic because he ran all the way to the sea shore to get the otters in Taggerung now that's what I call epic  but I voted Tarquin and Jod as Mad  :D Tarquin was mad about Hon Rosie and Jod was just mad  ;)

Tam and Martin

Dannflower Reguba

Not a hare fan, none too fond of Basil as a character (too bland and stereotypical) all I put was Tarquin as mad, I view no hare as epic, and if I'd stinkin' remembered who Jod was, I'd have put him down as mad too.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

GeminyaTome

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 30, 2013, 08:31:05 PM
Not a hare fan, none too fond of Basil as a character (too bland and stereotypical) all I put was Tarquin as mad, I view no hare as epic, and if I'd stinkin' remembered who Jod was, I'd have put him down as mad too.  ;D

NO HARE EPIC?!?!?! DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT?!?! wow.....
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Tam and Martin

He was the hare from Outcast of Redwall who thought he was a squirrel  ::)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 30, 2013, 10:32:29 PM

I figured that out by.  ;) Thanks anyway.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 30, 2013, 11:32:19 PM

Dan, I thought you would like Jod b/c he was a squirrel! Hahahaha

Most hares are epic!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on May 30, 2013, 11:37:29 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on May 30, 2013, 11:32:19 PM

Dan, I thought you would like Jod b/c he was a squirrel! Hahahaha

Most hares are epic!

Why would I like a hare that shamed my species! (squiddel)