News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Buck or Digs

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 05, 2012, 10:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one do you like better

Buckler
5 (55.6%)
Digs
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: August 23, 2012, 10:40:07 PM

Redwaller

I like Buckler best. Although Diggs is pretty funny at times.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, same here. I like Buckler best, but Diggs was a fun character. I think BJ had a fun time writing him.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Shadowed One

Buckler. By the way, did you know that Diggs is one of the only fat hares? There are a few others, but he is one of the few.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

I really like Buckler but he seemed a bit to perfect maybe. Diggs was neat and funny so I will go with him.

BYW the poll isn't letting me vote  ???

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

I would have voted for Buckler, but the poll must have ended.

rachel25

It won't let me vote either  :'(

Romsca

Me neither. I totally would've voted for Buck, though. He was awesome!

rachel25

I'd have voted for Digs b/c he's funny  ::)

Leatho Shellhound

There was most likely a timed deadline on the poll, and so it is now past the deadline.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

MeadowR

Ah! A book specific topic I can participate in having read that particular book very recently!

I'd have to say that I might like Digs more because he showed a bit more personality, despite it mainly being food-orientated chatter. Buckler started out interesting but I found that he got hidden amongst the other rather more animated characters as the book went along, so he doesn't really stand out for me, even with his part to play at the end.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on June 20, 2013, 04:08:08 PM
Buckler started out interesting but I found that he got hidden amongst the other rather more animated characters as the book went along, so he doesn't really stand out for me, even with his part to play at the end.
Ouch! poor Buck  :-X

MeadowR

I'm not saying I dislike him! I just feel he could have been more of a presence. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Shade

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on June 20, 2013, 04:08:08 PM
Ah! A book specific topic I can participate in having read that particular book very recently!

I'd have to say that I might like Digs more because he showed a bit more personality, despite it mainly being food-orientated chatter. Buckler started out interesting but I found that he got hidden amongst the other rather more animated characters as the book went along, so he doesn't really stand out for me, even with his part to play at the end.

Taken the words outa my mouth!!!!  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I