"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Random Rants

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

Lady Amber

Quote from: Mask on January 15, 2015, 11:12:08 PM
Gah! No! I had a book on hold at the library. I waited FOREVER!! Turns out, it came in, but my brother never told me because he didn't think it was "worth reading" and now the hold is expired!!

ITS THE LAST STRAW!!!

My brother is so dead. Sooooooo dead.
Whoa, evil bro alert!

Maudie

What should I do with my brother? He's bossy and interfering, but he is so well, I'm not sure what to call it. Self righteous? Righteous? Well, he does what he does (namely, stop me from reading teen fiction, inspect every book I get from the library, and bug me when I'm doing unproductive things) for good reasons, like, he doesn't want me to make the "mistakes" he made, but it's not his job or his right or his business to do them. It's so annoying.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on January 16, 2015, 02:53:55 AM
What should I do with my brother? He's bossy and interfering, but he is so well, I'm not sure what to call it. Self righteous? Righteous? Well, he does what he does (namely, stop me from reading teen fiction, inspect every book I get from the library, and bug me when I'm doing unproductive things) for good reasons, like, he doesn't want me to make the "mistakes" he made, but it's not his job or his right or his business to do them. It's so annoying.

Just confront him and say that you can care fer yoreself. You should live your life the way you choose to. (The reason that I have so much expertise in this because it happened in an anime. :P)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Sometimes in life, I feel left out. I suppose it's normal, though.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rusvul

You could do something like make an exceptionally good decision or avoid trouble when you might not have or something, just to get his attention and maybe point out that you don't need him to constantly look after you in intrusive ways. Or you could just talk to him and ask for more privacy.

The Mask

Bite off his kneecaps.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Quote from: The Mask on January 23, 2015, 07:43:49 AM
Bite off his kneecaps.
Who said that, The Mask or Mr. Cuddles? ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on January 13, 2015, 06:20:05 PM
On Skarzs' recommendation, I have created a thread for this. I needed it, anyway.

Why does Fablehaven have no fandom? Grrr...

A girl in my class has Fableheaven, looks tah be a good book.

Also I want tae clear it offa mah chest.

MONKEYS ARE NOT APES! GAAAAH!

Classmates calling an orangutan a monkey is plain irritatingly stupid.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ungatt Trunn

Why is my IRL crush just so pretty???

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Don't you just hate it when some people need a slap? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

I remembers fable!

Why doth The enemy not have a fandom?!
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on January 23, 2015, 02:56:34 AM
::) :P
;)

DO IT!

Or you could always blast him with the power of justice like it happened in the anime.

Maudie

I think I have anxiety issues...Or I guess that I forgot I had a choice and let people push me past my breaking point...Why am I quoting Katy Perry? Aw, whatever. I'm having a neurotic day. Ignore me, please. I'm being a party-pooper...