Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

I actually can't really go a day without reading something physical (i.e. not on a computer) :P

Probably indoors, so I won't be constantly rained on, I won't overheat, I won't get snowed completely in, I won't freeze, etc.

WYR control the world's software or the world's hardware?
baby turtle forever

The Skarzs

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 07, 2014, 06:47:29 PM
Would you rather have a pet cougar that acts like a housecat, or a cat that acts like a wild cougar?
MY FAVORITE ANIMAL! HOW DARE I NOT GET THIS QUESTION?!?!
*Ahem*

Um, the world's hardware; I'd just let them do what they're supposed to do.

WYR make wine with your feet or mash potatoes with your hands?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Make wine with my feet, that would be so much fun! I'd jump around and dance while simultaneously making wine.

Would you rather eat cookie dough, or actual cookies?

BadgerLordFiredrake

Actual cookies!  I don't want to poison myself :P

WYR have your only means of communication typing or drawing?
baby turtle forever

Jasper

typing, I can't draw worth a lick  ;)

Would you rather eat a bug or have a bug eat you  :o

Delthion

Have bug eat me...

Would you rather be trapped in one position until you die of old age, (people would feed you,) or not be able to stop moving until you die of old age?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Trapped in place.

Answering a few earlier questions.

Bug/Eaten: As much as it would disgust me to eat any animal, especially a bug, I'd rather eat than be eaten, thank you very much.

Cougar/Cat: Cat that acts like cougar. Lock it up and get a dog. Nyah.

Cookies/Dough: It depends. I think usually cookie.

Type/Draw: Type, type, type, type. It's one of my main methods of communication ANYWAY, I'd be less impaired by that. If I said drawing, I couldn't talk to anyone on the internet, which would be a HUGE crippling blow.

Indoors/Outdoors: Indoors, 100%. I spend most of my time inside anyway, it's far too hot here to do anything outside except swimming in the summer.

Hardware/Software: Hardware, then I could kit myself out with the best of computers. Buying games is less expensive than buying a machine.

Internet/Reading: It depends. If reading only applies to offline things, I'd be fine losing that for a week. But if it means losing my ability to read altogether... Then the internet is pretty much useless anyway.

Everything else: Nyah.

WYR have an infinite supply of a low-quality version of something (ie, cheap cheese) or a large but finite quantity of a high-quality version of the same product? (ie, fancy cheese)

BadgerLordFiredrake

How large do you consider "large"?

I'd rather have infinite pennies than finite quarters, or infinite dollar bills compared to finite $20 bills.
baby turtle forever

James Gryphon

Infinite. I can sell my cheap goods in bulk, corner the market, and then buy the good stuff for myself.

For the rest of your life: Would you rather live in Antarctica, or wear a spacesuit whenever you're outside of your house?
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Antarctica. I like being cold. ;D

WYR marry a good-looking zombie or a deformed hunchback? (Such a strange question, I have GOT to see what the answer for this is gonna be)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Well if this is anything like a Warm Bodies kinda thing with a zombie that loves you, a good-looking zombie, if it's a zombie that wants to eat your brains, a deformed hunchback. If neither of them loved me I wouldn't marry either and kill the zombie because, come on, it's a zombie

WYR watch Doctor Who or Sherlock?

(I'm in a fandom-y mood)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

Doctor Who... season 1.

Would you rather be transformed into a cat or a dog?
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

Season 1 or series 1? Season 1 is with William Hartnell and came out in 1964, series 1 was with Christopher Ecclestone (sp?) and came out in 2005

Cat definitely

WYR listen to music or watch a movie?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

Season 1.

And music. I can do something else while I listen to it; it doesn't selfishly occupy all my attention. :)

Would you rather never have air conditioning/heating and water heating again, or never have a refrigerator, freezer, microwave and stove again? (If the first option, you would still have running water, it would just all be cold.)
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Never have a freezer and the ones in the category,
I went a summer without air-conditioning and it was not fun.

Would you rather have a sister that screamed or a brother that punched?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.