News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Yeah.....Okay. I'm going into detail. After they got married, they went to Ilse Esme, and uh......Had a honeymoon. UNTIL Bella realizes that her (How to put this Forum-wise?) Womanish stuff is late. By five days. And she's never been late in her life. Then Alice calls, freaking out because Bella disappeared. Then, Bella feels what she calls her little nudger, and gets Carlisle on the phone. So, after she tells Carlisle she just felt something, Edward snaps out of his shock, and hands out his hand for the phone....Then, he gets Carlisle to agree to get the baby out. Bella doesn't agree, and calls Rosalie. So, after I-don't-know-when (But, I may add, the pregnancy's macerated), after several bones breaking, and Bella and Renesmee almost starving to death, they feed her blood. Disgusting, I know. So, when all but Alice, Edward, Rosalie, and Jasper I THINK are out hunting, Bella drops her cup of blood, reaches for it, and the placenta detaches. Wghich is bad. So, after Edward and Jacob (Who's there at the time) do emergency surgery (And Bella's spine breaking in the process), Renesmee's born. And Bella's heart stops beating. So, Rose gets the baby, while Jacob is doing CPR while while Edward's biting her. So, she turns into a vampire (And lives. Which is a first for half human-half vampire mothers.), and everybody lives! And then the Volturi come. But Alice saves the day! Nobdoy gets killed, and the Volturi run off with their tail between their legs. Oh, yeah, and you know how Edward can't read her thoughts? That carries along with the whoel thing. And she learns to project it! So other's mind's are protected too!

OWL CITY!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 17, 2014, 11:55:05 PM
Is it Adam?

Bing bing bing!  Correct answer!  You win 10 brownie points!  Only 990 more and you can have a brownie!

@Corn:  Wait, what?  Is that over a 9-month period of time, or is that over a weekend kind of thing?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

More like a time period of about two weeks.....

Rainshadow

I'm gonna assume that vampiric blood made the baby mature fast enough that she could be born (well, more like removed) in two weeks?  'Cause if she were a normal baby, she'd be tiny and would probably die from being born that prematurely.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Yeah. Renesmee grew really, really fast. And she was super strong too. Breaking Bella
s ribs and pelvis.

ADAM YOUNG!

Rainshadow

OW!  Breaking her pelvis?!  My teacher had a horse fall on her and that broke her pelvis in 3 places.  I know how long that takes to heal, and it is a NASTY injury!  (Sounds like little Renesmee is a naughty little baby, breaking her mother.  ;))

Cornflower MM

Aye. Although, after Edward realized he could hear her, and she loved Bella already, and Edward and Edward's voice, she tried not to move. According to Edward.

Adam Young......

Columbine

Cornflower MM

KITTIES!

I'm going to ignore your comment on my profile picture.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

A camera with a line through it (heh heh)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Why are you blue, Vaati? Did something bad happen? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.