News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

86 bottles of sprite on the wall 86 bottles of sprite! take one down pass it around 85 bottles of sprite on the wall...
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

85 bottles of cranberry juice on the wall 85 bottles of that juice! Take one down and pass it around 84 bottles of cranberry juice on the wall...
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Mad Maudie

84 bottles of cranberry juice on the wall 84 bottles of juice! Take one down and pass it around 83 bottles of cranberry juice on the wall...
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

83 bottles of apple juice on the wall 83 bottles of that juice! Take one down pass it around 82 bottles of apple juice on the wall!

Mad Maudie

82 bottles of sprite on the wall 82 bottles of sprite! Take one down pass it around 81 bottles of sprite on the wall!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

81 bottles of water on the wall 81 bottles of water! take one down pass it around 81 bottles of water on the wall...

Mad Maudie

80 bottles of Orange juice on the wall 80 bottles of juice! take one down pass it around 79 bottles of orange juice on the wall...
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

79bottles of Grape juice on the wall 79 bottles of juice! Take one down pass it around 78 bottles of Grape Juice on the wall...

Trigoma

78 bottles of sugar free diet coca cola on the wall. 78 bottles of sugar free diet coca cola on the wall! Take one down, pass it around. 77 bottles of sugar free diet coca cola.

(That stuff is disgusting by the way)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Mad Maudie

77 bottles of t coca cola on the wall. 77 bottles of coca cola on the wall! Take one down, pass it around. 76 bottles of coca cola.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

76 bottles of coke zero on the wall 76 bottles of coke! Take one down pass it around 75 bottles of coke zero on the wall...

Mad Maudie

75 bottles of crush on the wall 75 bottles of crush! Take one down pass it around 74 bottles of crush on the wall...
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

74 bottles of strawberry cordial on the wall, 74 bottles of strawberry cordial! Take one down and pass it around 74 bottles of Strawberry cordial on the wall.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

73 bottles of lemonade on the wall 73 bottles of that lemon juice! Take one down pass it around 72 bottles of lemonade on the wall...

Mad Maudie

72 bottles of lemonade on the wall 72 bottles of that lemon juice! Take one down pass it around 71 bottles of lemonade on the wall...
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~