News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

161 bottles of grape juice on the wall, 161 bottles of grape juice! Take one down, pass it around, 160 bottles of grape juice on the wall.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

160 bottles of oil on the wall!  160 bottles of oil!  Take one down, pass it around.  159 bottles of oil on the wall!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

158 bottles of acid on the wall, 158 bottles of acid, take one down, pass it around, 157 bottles of acid!
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

UNKN0WN

157 bottles of beer in the wall 157 bottles of beer take one down pass it around 156 bottles of beer in the wall...

Redwallfan7

156 bottles of 7-up on the wall, 156 bottles of 7-up! Take one down, pass it around, 155 bottles of 7-up on the wall :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

wait a second how'd we start going up?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

UNKN0WN

155 bottles of beer in the wall 155 bottles of beer take one down pass it around 154 bottles of beer in the wall...

WarriorOfMossflower

154 bottles of ice on the wall, 154 bottles of ice, take one down, pass it around, 153 bottles of ice.

Redwallfan7

153 bottles of milk on the wall, 153 bottles of milk! Take one down, pass it around, 152 bottles of milk on the wall.

WarriorOfMossflower

152 bottles of Sprite on the wall, 152 bottles of Sprite! Take one down, pass it around, 151 bottles of Sprite on the wall.

Redwallfan7

151 bottles of orange juice on the wall, 151 bottles of orange juice! Take one down, pass it around, 150 bottles of orange juice on the wall ;D

Ungatt Trunn

150 bottles of Grape Juice on the wall, 150 bottles of Grape Juice! Take on down and pass it around, 149 bottles of Grape Juice on the wall!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Buzz_Bumble

The short version:
99 bottles of lemonade on the wall 99 bottles of lemonade! Take one down pass it around ... and they all fall over because some fool took it from the bottom of the stack.  ;)

Rusvul

149 bottles of Virgil's Rootbeer on the wall!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.