News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

71 bottles of lemonade on the wall 71 bottles of that lemon juice! Take one down pass it around 71 bottles of lemonade on the wall...
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

70 bottles of water on the wall 70 bottles of water! Take one down pass it around 69 bottles of water on the wall...
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

69 bottles of iced tea on the wall, 69 bottles of iced tea! take one down, pass it around, 69 bottles of iced tea on the wall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

68 bottles of Sprite on the wall 68 bootles of sprite! Take one down pass it around 67 bottles of sprite on the wall...

Mad Maudie

67 bottles of Sprite on the wall 67 bootles of sprite! Take one down pass it around 66 bottles of sprite on the wall...
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

66 bottles of coke on the wall 66 bottles of coke! Take one down and pass it around 65 bottles of coke on the wall...

Redwallfan7

65 bottles of apple cider on the wall, 65 bottles of apple cider, take one down and pass it around, 65 bottles of appple cider on the wall  ;D

redwallgurl

64 bottles of orange juice on the wall, 64 bottles of that juice. Take one down pass it around 63 bottlese of orange juice on the wall

Dannflower Reguba

63 bottles of toxic waste on the wall, 63 bottles of that waste. Take one down pass it around 62 bottlese of toxic waste on the wall
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

62 bottles of water on the wall, 62 bottles of water. Take one down pass it around 61 bottles of water on the wall...

Dannflower Reguba

61 bottles of oil on the wall, 61 bottles of oil. Take one down pass it around 60 bottles of oil on the wall...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

60 bottles of tomato jusice on the wall, 60 bottles of tomato juice! Take one down, pass it around, 60 bottles of tomato juice on the wall.

redwallgurl

59 bottles of pale cider on the wall 59 bottles of cider! Take one down pass it around 58 bottles of pale cider on the wall...

MatthiasMan

58 bottles of rosehip cordial on the wall 58 bottles of rosehip cordial! Take one down pass it around, 57 bottles of rosehip cordial on the wall!!

Mad Maudie

57 bottles of cordial on the wall 57 bottles of cordial! Take one down pass it around, 56 bottles of cordial on the wall!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~