News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The question game

Started by Redwaller, May 24, 2012, 11:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

would you rather send a letter or an email?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Email.

Have you seen Inception?  If so, did it give you a headache?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Depends.  Pie if it's cherry or apple, donut if it's chocolate or maple.

What's your least favorite movie?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

My least favorite movie is PleasantVille, with Reese Witherspoon. Horrible plot, and bad acting.

what's your favorite soda?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Orange Crush is my favorite brand name one, but I have a SodaStream.  I make my own flavours.  I like orange and cherry together.

What pops into your mind first when you read this word?  Flavour or colour?  CHOCOLATE.

Redwallfan7

delicious!

who's your least favorite Redwall character?

Rainshadow

I have no idea.  Rose I guess.  DON'T KILL ME!

Does anyone here hate Rose?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Don't know who that is.

Have you seen Bedtime Stories?

Redwaller

Yes.

Are you active a lot on this Forum?

Rainshadow

Yep!

Chocolate or caramel?

Redwallfan7

chocolate

what's your favorite movie?

Rainshadow

I have no clue.

What's your favorite type of bird?

Redwallfan7

I don't know

What year did you first discover the Redwall books?