News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scenarios

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 13, 2012, 09:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I don't get this game. Are we supposed to just make a list of our usernames, or what?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Sorry, Redwallfan7, you're a bit late for sign-ups. :( Read through the rules on the first post, it'll make sense then.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skyblade

Darn, I'm too late. Can i be in the next round?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

DanielofRedwall

If there is one, you can sign up when whoever is running it starts it. :)

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 04, 2012, 08:41:40 AM
Sorry, Redwallfan7, you're a bit late for sign-ups. :( Read through the rules on the first post, it'll make sense then.
Oh, well since I'm too late, can I sign up for the next game?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Redwallfan7:
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 04, 2012, 01:04:57 PM
If there is one, you can sign up when whoever is running it starts it. :)

Just waiting for Trigoma, guys.

DanielofRedwall

Sorry for double posting (I guess I'm allowed, as I'm running this :)). Trigoma, you have two days to put in your option, if you don't I'm going to have to kick you out.

DanielofRedwall

Moving along then, sorry for the delay. Sorry, Trig, I'm going to have to kick you out. :(

OPTION A: WONWILL & Flandor.

You open the door, and a beam of light hits you in the face. It takes a while for you to adjust to the light. You guess it is early morning, about 7:30am. A man of middle age is standing at the door, beaming. He hugs you tight, catching you off guard. "So good to see you again!" he cries, with a nasal tone to his voice. You're not sure what he means by "again"- he doesn't look very familiar to you. He speaks again, "Would you like to take a walk with me? My staff have set up breakfast for us, we can chat more there."

Options: A. Accept and go for a walk. B. Don't accept and stay where you are.

OPTION B: Psybox, SpiderMonkey, Tiria Wildlough.

You stay where you are, lying in bed. The knocking becomes irritating. You then hear a jangle of keys as the door is unlocked. The light hurts your eyes as it beams through the door, and it takes a while for you to adjust. YOu look around the room- it is very plain with just a bed, bedside table and a chair in the corner. You look to see who entered, and see it is a middle-aged man. He looks at you for a bit, looking a bit puzzled. "Why did you not answer?" He asks, with a slight nasal tone to his voice. He brightens up quickly. "NEver mind, it is good to see you again!" You're puzzled- you're not sure if you've ever met him before. He speaks again. "Would you like to take a walk with me? My staff have set up breakfast for us, we can chat more there."

Options: A. Accept and go for a walk. B. Don't accept and stay where you are.

Once again, send you answers by PM. It might not seem like the two options made much of a difference, but I can't say if it did or didn't. ;)