News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Girls vs Guys round 3

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 15, 2012, 03:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

We had to fight as well, bring on the confetti!

Felldoh154

they fought me a good bit of the way

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Felldoh, what say next time we win we rub it in the girls faces and see how they like it?  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

W0NWILL

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 16, 2012, 10:26:00 PM
Hey Felldoh, what say next time we win we rub it in the girls faces and see how they like it?  :P
You win? Pfft.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 16, 2012, 11:32:08 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 16, 2012, 10:26:00 PM
You win? Pfft.
Agreed
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

We already beat you twice, and as to what Felldoh said.... If they are going to take a victury and get all in OUR faces for it even though we were nice TWICE, then I think that we can do it right back when we win next (which will be soon).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

pfft, I'll start a new one.

Felldoh154

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 17, 2012, 02:06:33 AM
We already beat you twice, and as to what Felldoh said.... If they are going to take a victury and get all in OUR faces for it even though we were nice TWICE, then I think that we can do it right back when we win next (which will be soon).

Haha won't get too many girlfriends that way :P