News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What Would Happen If...

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 12:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

they would live like me.
WWHI everyone on here sudenly became SANE?

Redwallfan7

Everyone else would love it, probably

what would happen if one of our members had a pet weasel?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

You forgot to put a question!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

WWHI I cheated you out of a million dollars?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'd be mad!
and we would probably go to money court :P (if that did exist)
What would happen if a lot of ghosts invaded Redwall?

Rainshadow

Martin would get some beast that was meant to be the Redwall Champion.  Then he would get him/her and a team of animals to somehow fight off the ghosts.

WWHI all TV show and movie characters were real people?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Some people would be happy, others might not be so thrilled about it (because it depends on which characters they are)

What would happen if me and you were sisters?

Rainshadow

I would say this:  "My long-lost sister!"  and hug you.

WWHI you were the last person on the earth?

W0NWILL

Id go mad, after i read all the books

WWHI if you were 98% human, 2% bird?

Redwallfan7

I'd probably try to look for a way to change myself out of that

what would happen if you could type things without having to move your fingers over the letters, if you could just say the letters, and they'd appear?

W0NWILL

Id kill the computer

WWHI your mum died

Rainshadow

It would be horrible.  I'd cry.

WWHI your computer blew up?

Redwallfan7

I'd be mad

What would happen if you could have a store in your house?

Rainshadow

I'd sell stuff to my neighbors and make lots of money.

WWHI you were paralyzed?