News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Alphabetical Song Titles

Started by Rainshadow, March 10, 2013, 01:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

The title pretty much explains it.  You go through the alphabet (starting with A, of course), finding a song title that begins with the letter.
  Example:

(1)  Angels (Owl City)
  (2)  Believe (Skillet)
  (3)  Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)

And so on and so forth.

I'll start with:

Alligator Sky (Owl City)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Oh, it's gonna be Owl City, is it?  :P

Cave In (Owl City).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Daydream (Miranda Cosgrove) Not quite, but almost  ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Hmm, E...  What's an E song...?  Oh!

Early Birdie (Owl City)!  Ha!

Romsca

Redwallfan7

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwallfan7

DanielofRedwall

"July, July!" by The Decemberists.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Kamikaze (Owl City).  I might just stick with that theme.  ;D

Redwallfan7

Kitsune

Money, Money, Money (ABBA)

Rainshadow

Okay, I'll get off the Owl City theme.  ;)

Nightmares (Chameleon Circuit).

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000