News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

'True' if False

Started by James Gryphon, July 07, 2014, 01:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

True! Pressure brings clarity to your thoughts and efficiency to your actions!

True or false: sliding through stop signs and lights is a perfectly safe way to drive.

James Gryphon

True; stop signs and lights are just suggestions, saying "We think it would be a good idea if you were to do this". But, no inanimate object has the right to command a human being how to drive. If you want to speed through a stoplight, that's your prerogative; I'm sure you must have had a good reason for it. Anyway, people learn safe driving by dodging fast-moving objects. So, every time you run a stoplight into oncoming traffic, you are helping others by improving their driving skill.

True or false: Turtle racing is the fastest sport on Earth.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

True! Everyone knows that Turtles are a brand of hypercar that have 1111.10 liter V150 engines that produce 5000 horsepower!

T or F: Age of Empires is about birds migrating south.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

I don't even know what you're talking about, so I'll just do whatever.

True! Birds live in empires, and since all birds do nowadays is migrate south, that must be about what you just said!

True or False: Cats literally have nine lives.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

True! I've beheaded a cat 8 times and each time it was unfazed!

T or F: Pink and purple polka-dots are green.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

True, 'cuz they have MOLD.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-* :-* :-*

True or false: erasers taste very good.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

True, because they're filled with candy gel, but few ever get to the delicious center.

True or false: books are better than their cinematic counterparts.

Jetthebinturong

False. Why would you just read words when you can experience explosions and awesomeness with your eyes.

True or false: I only answered this so that someone didn't say movies were better than books.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

ninja'd: False. After all, the ultimate honor for a book is to be chosen as the basis for a new movie. No matter how bad the movie is, it is still considered better and more profitable than the book version was. For proof of this, just compare the Lord of the Rings trilogy (directed by Mr. Jackson) with the books of the same name. The films are obviously much better and more popular. Thus, movies are better than books.

False! After all, you said the same thing, and besides there are teh ninja'd posts, and anyway, movies are better than books, so why would you want to prevent somebody from saying that?

True or false: hygiene is the single most important part of life.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

True!  Kindness, bravery, and other qualities don't measure up to the importance placed in hygiene.  The best way to understand the character of a person is on the outward appearance and smell of their personal belongings and environment.  For proof of this, take the Boy Scout Law: "A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent."  These qualities grow more important as the list goes on, so the most important parts of life are found at the end.  No one actually knows what "reverent" means, making "clean" the most important thing.

True or false: When people say something on television, it's true.

Izeroth

True. You see, before actors and news reporters can go on television, they have to go through a special training process that makes it impossible for them to lie. Whenever you hear anyone say anything on television, you can know for a fact that it's true.

True or false: Totalitarian dictators are known for their kindness.

Banya

True!  I voted for Izeroth in the Forum Elections because his reputation as a Totalitarian leader preceded him.  I knew he would carry with him the peace and goodness in his heart that a dictator should have.

T or F: listening to the same song on repeat for an hour will make you more intelligent.

rrrrr

True! When someone tests you on the lyrics, you will get a perfect score.

True or False: When you see a smiley you imitate it's expression.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

The Skarzs

True: Smileys are expressions of emotion, and it is impossible to resist emotions that are forced upon you.

T or F: Cats rule the internet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

False. Obviously penguins rule the internet, duh.

T or F: The internet is made of cats.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan