News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

You know you've spent too much time on the forums when...

Started by Skyblade, March 08, 2015, 03:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How often do you come on the forums?

Several times a day
19 (76%)
About once a day
4 (16%)
A few times a week
2 (8%)
Every few weeks
0 (0%)
Rarely, if ever
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Skyblade

The forum becomes your main source of entertainment, unless you count reading, writing and playing an instrument.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

The forum becomes your main source of entertainment, even after reading, writing, and playing an instrument.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

You've figured out that the delay between "Who's Online" updates is about nine and a half seconds (give or take half a second).
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Wylder Treejumper

When you rage because people are on but all the latest posts on the boards are yours...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

You're responsible for exactly half of the the last ten pages of GvG.

Luftwaffles

When you actually care about the GvG.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Blaggut on March 22, 2015, 04:43:54 AM
What is the gvg...?

Girls vs guys.

-When you rage when you go away for a few hours and the girls have a 100.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Matthias720

You've managed to get a forum game you started on to the Popular Forum Games board. (Count 'em, that's 50 pages!)

Skyblade

Some of the people who you consider your best/closest friends are from the forums.

You write pages of posts in a day.

You have a lot of PMs.

You create this thread :P

...and/or post in it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!