News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Alphabetical Song Titles

Started by Banya, December 11, 2015, 07:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Title speaks for itself.

"Abnormalize," Psycho-Pass OP 1

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

From a Mountain in the Middle of Cabins by Panic! At the Disco.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Banya

"Hey Mama" by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj

Rainshadow

"Implicit Demand For Proof" by twenty øne piløts.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Banya

Little Talks, Of Monsters and Men

Perifaen

Rainshadow

"Not Today" by twenty øne piløts.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Perifaen