News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Alphabetical Song Titles

Started by Banya, December 11, 2015, 07:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Prism of Life, Enigma

(This works so well. I'm listening to the song right now. Didn't plan it or anything ;D)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Søren

Banya

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Søren

Welcome to the Black Parade, My Chemical Romance

Rainshadow

Ah, what the heck, I'll just go with a Tales From the Borderlands song I just listened to:

"X-Rated", Tales From the Borderlands Episode 1 Soundtrack.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Perifaen

You're Gonna Go Far Kid, The Offspring
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Feles

Zombies ate my neighbors, Schoolboy
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Perifaen

Do we start over then?

Alone, Sleeping With Sirens

Mhera

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!