News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Alphabetical Song Titles

Started by Banya, December 11, 2015, 07:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

Electric Daisy Violin, Lindsey Stirling
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Feles

Frame of Mind, Tristam and Braken
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Søren

I'm Not Okay (I Promise), My Chemical Romance

I'm retired from the forum

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Perifaen

Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku, Amazarashi

Skyblade

Louder Than Thunder, The Devil Wears Prada

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Marching Bands of Manhattan, Death Cab For Cutie

Perifaen

Ninety-Nine Red Baloons, Nena

Søren

Perifaen

Rainshadow

I must've searched for fifteen minutes to find a single song I knew that started with "Q".

"Quiet Water", Undertale OST.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Rainshadow

"Semi-Automatic", twenty øne piløts.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!