News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

No.

But the person below me probably has them.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

She does.  :)

TPBM shaves.

Luftwaffles

Not as often as I should, but yeah.

The person below me likes to dance.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

With a partner, yes.  Club-style, no.

TPBM has a job.

Luftwaffles

(I was mostly referring to club-style :P).

Yes, and he hates it a lot.

The person below me is a student.

Rainshadow

Not for much longer, but yes.

TPBM usually stays up till somewhere around midnight each night.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

No.  She usually stays up later.  Although she doesn't want to.

*edit: I enjoy dancing club-style, but not without a partner.  Without a partner, I'd just stand alone on the dance floor, twitching like the squirrel sisters in the awkward thread.

TPBM is old enough to go to a club.

Luftwaffles

(Jaja, that's funny).

Yes, but you would have to force him into one ;)

The person below me likes to cook.

Banya

Umm... that depends on a lot of factors.  It's tolerable when it's something delicious that doesn't take a lot of time to cook.  It's always fun with friends.

TPBM has traveled to 3 or more countries.

Søren

Quote from: Banya on March 25, 2015, 07:52:53 AM
*edit: I enjoy dancing club-style, but not without a partner.  Without a partner, I'd just stand alone on the dance floor, twitching like the squirrel sisters in the awkward thread.
You would have hated the forum prom back in January. There was a lot of awkward dancing.
@Question
No, just 2.
TPBM went to the Forum Prom with someone.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

True.

TPBM has had a crush on (a) forum member(s) at one time or another. (I have actually had several...)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

More than one, and there's a good possibility that I still have a crush on more than one member.  Except that not all of them are crushes; I have at least one or two "squishes" (platonic crushes) on members.  Never gonna say who they are, of course.  ;)

TPBM has had a squish on someone in their life before.  (If you don't really know what a squish is, it's sorta like wanting to be in a relationship with someone, but without the romance.  Just a really, really deep friendship.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

No.  Exactly the opposite, in fact.  I have liked others in a romantic sort of way without desiring to be in a relationship with them.  What do y'all call that?

TPBM has before experienced the situation described above.

Søren

I guess it's called a crush and not wanting to be in a relationship? If so, yes, I have. Am in, actually.
TPBM voted in SFC this round.

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

False.

TPBM has a drivers' license.