Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Lol. Tbh, I was curious what made you choose that name.  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I always knew you were a sensible beast, Tammo. Your mention of peppermint tea confirms it.
Honestly, thanks for all the work you did over the seasons. You're a great contribution to this community and this place wouldn't be nearly as good without you. I look forward to interacting with you as a regular member. (I'll try to refrain from biting too hard)

The other announcements are very interesting. The Great Shisteer of nothing much? I'm honoured. The fan fiction+art competition is very interesting. I've got a few things planned myself.
Thanks for the update!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

I've said this before, Cap, but I left the forum in good hands. You worked hard, now enjoy the retirement you've earned. I set the shuffleboard up in the secret you-know-where for retired admins. ;)

shisteer of nothing much

*is now very curious as to what Matthias is talking about*

You deserve a break, Tammo. I hope we weren't too trying on your patience.

Yes! The Southern Hemisphere has always been superior. Now we can overthrow these northern peasants!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Congrats to you both!

@Cornflower MM You just keep doing what you're doing! Keep up the great work!

@Verdauga You'll do a terrific job, I just know it! Congrats!

lass of something much

Congrats to the both of you! The forum Mum, and the forum big brother are both movin' up the ranks!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Ooooh, congratulations! It's nice to know that there's a beast keeping an eye on the Cellars folk. You'll do a fantastic job, Verdauga!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

Congrats to you both, obviously I believe these are very timely and wise appointments. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Booklover

Congrats! I'm sure you'll do a brilliant job!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Well I'm in trouble now.

Er

I, uh, I mean... c- congrats.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

Please don't ban self depreciation Verdauga or I will impeach you!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM