Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Verdauga

Thanks everyone, and special thanks to the staff before me for their continued guidance!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Well, that's pretty fancy. Thanks for doing all that work, James. No doubt it cost quite a bit of time and sweat. Thanks for sorting it all out!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

QuoteHello everyone! It's time to move on to Salamandastron! You didn't think we'd forgotten, did you? Well.... Maybe we did. Or maybe we were just giving you an extra week to linger on The Bellmaker. You'll never know!

Head on over to the "Commentary on the Book Salamandastron" topic for discussion!

We'll start Redwall, the next book, on the 14th of February. Happy reading, we'll see you again on Heart Day!

Wait a minute, @Cornflower MM (and other mods/admins)! There's a short story that goes right before Redwall! It's called The Redwall Warrior's Code. It's only 16 pages.

(Yes, I realize it was limited-time thing, to get it you'd have hope someone is selling their copy online, but it's still technically part of the chronology.)
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Matthias720

Quote from: Masika on January 25, 2021, 11:00:04 PM
QuoteHello everyone! It's time to move on to Salamandastron! You didn't think we'd forgotten, did you? Well.... Maybe we did. Or maybe we were just giving you an extra week to linger on The Bellmaker. You'll never know!

Head on over to the "Commentary on the Book Salamandastron" topic for discussion!

We'll start Redwall, the next book, on the 14th of February. Happy reading, we'll see you again on Heart Day!

Wait a minute, @Cornflower MM (and other mods/admins)! There's a short story that goes right before Redwall! It's called The Redwall Warrior's Code. It's only 16 pages.

(Yes, I realize it was limited-time thing, to get it you'd have hope someone is selling their copy online, but it's still technically part of the chronology.)
For what it's worth, I doubt the staff are including anything besides the novels for the read along.

Cornflower MM

Matti's correct. Definitely feel free to make a discussion topic for it, though. I hadn't heard of it before now, it sounds interesting.

Mara the Wolf

I, unfortunately, do not own it. It only came with Build Your Own Redwall Abbey Kit. Like I said, if anyone wants a copy, they have to hope someone's selling their copy online, as it was never sold on its own.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

lass of something much

@Cornflower MM Could we please keep the roleplay thing? Ebby and I did so much planning for it, and now it's gone, we're just BROKEN. Guilt,  guilt, shame, shame!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Dannflower Reguba

@lass of something much https://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?board=93.0 That link will take you to the April Fools board for 2021. If you and some others had actual plans for the RP you have my permission to copy/paste anything you need from there into a proper RP topic.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

shisteer of nothing much

So you mean that was all a joke? *disappointment*

Nah, honestly, it was heaps of fun. Thanks for the effort you put in to pranking us. It was great!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Yup, but don't forget to stop by when you can.
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Aww, see ya, Dan! Thanks for all the time you've put into this place! We've had a lot of fun with you over the years, and we'll miss you! (Though perhaps you may not miss us so much, since you've also had to deal with our nonsense. Sorry) It's probably about time you got a decent rest. Sleep well!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

As I have said in private, you have been a staple of the forum and your presence will be missed! After perhaps myself and James, you are about as ubiquitous as a staff member can get. Always the voice of reason in a chaotic world, you brought consistency and order to the forum when it needed it most. I wish you all the best in your endeavors! And if I may be so bold, I am proud to have played a role, however small, in your life. Farewell!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.