The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Most likely to marry a girl named Sarah.  :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

WHY??!!

Most likely to be increasingly insane as time goes by.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Because...you seem to like doing things the opposite of what's considered "cool". I dunno. I think I just unintentionally insulted every girl named Sarah. :P

Most likely to not unintentionally insult every girl named Sarah. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

Most likely to unintentionally insult someone. ;)

Quote from: Skyblade on January 02, 2015, 01:00:57 AMBtw...thanks Plugg ^^
Well, it's a fact. You are welcome.

Delthion

Most likely to be called a walking encyclopedia.

Maudie

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 02, 2015, 12:40:11 AM
  Most likely to dance with her chickens.  ;D

It's quite fun, actually.

Most likely to not be able to keep a secret. ;D

Søren

Most likely to have 8000 tons of chicken feed in a silo somewhere.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Most likely to spout random Star Trek things and prove how their technology might be possible.

Skyblade

Most likely to win a forum contest for "Coolest Screename"

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 02, 2015, 03:33:42 AM
Most likely to put a smile on my face. :)

That was nice. Thank you ^^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Most likely to make a lot of friends very quickly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Most likely to be killed accidentally by his own sharp creations.
:P ;)

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

o.O

Most likely to make someone laugh from a witty remark.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.