The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Most likely to give his future wife anniversary presents of kitchen knives that he made himself.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Most likely to post about my metalworking in the post below me. ;)

And yea, that's probably gonna happen. . . :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Most likely to show no emotion whatsoever, and be so logical that you beat a Vulcan at a logical competition.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Most likely to use one of my drawings as a profile picture.  ;D

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 03, 2015, 06:56:19 PM
Most likely to introduce Doctor Who to every child she meets at any age.  ;D

You say that as if it's something I don't already do.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 03, 2015, 07:39:05 PM
  Most likely to use one of my drawings as a profile picture.  ;D

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 03, 2015, 06:56:19 PM
Most likely to introduce Doctor Who to every child she meets at any age.  ;D

You say that as if it's something I don't already do.  :P

Well, that's why you're so likely to do it!  ;D

Anyways, Rain is most likely not going to wear purple.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 02, 2015, 04:59:16 PM
Most likely to have 8000 tons of chicken feed in a silo somewhere.

No. . . . Just one and half fifty pounds bags of chicken feed in the basement. :P

Most likely to draw AT LEAST one set of armor a week.

Maudie

Most likely to be a professional ballet dancer.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Most likely to be regarded as a world record hyper person. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Most likely to spend half their life camping. (By choice, not necessity.)

The Mask

Most likely to have too many friends.
Not sure if that's a compliment. Take it as you wish.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Mhera

Most likely to get bitten by a poisonous snake (you're the Australian Mask, right?)

The Mask

xD that's true. I've almost been bitten by an incredibly dangerous snake. Eastern brown snake it was.

Most likely to stay calm during an apocalypse.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Most likely to look at an apocalypse and say "No big deal."