News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Izeroth

Skyblade

Most likely to turn out to be a complex and interesting person

:)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on February 01, 2015, 08:48:21 PM
Most likely to make a lot of people happy because she's coming back to the forums! Yes? *nudges Corny* Wink, wink ;)

Lol, it's your choice though. Still good you came back to post a little, if anything. Hee, you're not dead.

*Thinks* I think so. ;) Yes! (Even though it makes no sense whatsoever to me that a lot of people would be happy to me.)

Quote from: Delthion on February 01, 2015, 10:37:10 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 01, 2015, 06:57:27 PM
@Del: Most likely be the one exercising tough love out of us forumers. :P

I don't understand, know that you don't mean anything bad, but I can't make any sense out of that sentence...

@Skye: Most likely to pay the most compliments to every single member of the forums. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh, sorry, Del. I meant that I believe that you're the one here that practices tough love the most. Clearer now?

@Skye: Most likely to lift people's spirits by a well-placed and phrased comment. :)

Blaggut

Most likely to eat a hamburger whole during a party with floating burritos to spite the Burger King Of The Dread-Mire.
~Just a soft space boi~

Skyblade

Yay, thanks Corny! :D

Most likely to win a challenging history competition!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Blaggut on February 08, 2015, 07:29:33 PM
Most likely to eat a hamburger whole during a party with floating burritos to spite the Burger King Of The Dread-Mire.

I'm sorry, but whuuuuuuut? ???

@Skye: Most likely to be able to brighten someone's day accidentally. :D

Blaggut

Most likely to write fanfiction about fanfiction about fanfiction about Redwall.
~Just a soft space boi~

Mhera

Most likely to say or do something that makes zero sense but is still somehow pretty awesome

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Most likely to joke a lot, but care deeply at the same time.

Quote from: Blaggut on February 09, 2015, 02:21:25 AM
Most likely to write fanfiction about fanfiction about fanfiction about Redwall.

Ummm. . . . . Sadly, no. (I mainly write Twilight fanfics, and I'm thoinking of a PJatO/HP crossover. . . . . Bryony and Bryant is . . . No longer an option.)

Delthion

I think that is a good approximation of what I am! (I don't mean to be arrogant.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Well then, guess I got lucky! :)
Most likely to have memorized every single character in every single LotR books and LotR-related books! (Hobbit, Silmarillion, etc. . . . . ;))

Mhera

Most likely to learn everything about Twilight there is to know

Cornflower MM

Most like;y to win debates!

Not exactly, but I do know a bit about it. There are more die-hard fans than me, I'm sure.